You have B.S. or above degree in computer science or related technical field and a minimum of 3 years as software engineer, if possible, in the digital pathology or radiology field. You have a solid foundation in computer science fundamentals and software engineering best practices.
You are a self-starter able to work independently when needed and have eagerness to learn new things and keep pace with the latest technology trends.
Passion for UI development. We would love to hear about applications you've developed.
Finally, you have strong communication skills; English written and spoken. French language is a plus but not mandatory.
Position qualifications requirements
- Experience building single page web apps
- Experience with React or other web frameworks like Angular or Vue.JS
- Familiarity with development tools like Git, NodeJS and NPM
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of MongoDB/NoSQL
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Experience with REST APIs