As MSL Director located in Beijing, you will disseminate clinical information about HalioDx's innovative diagnostic solutions to opinion leaders, third-party payers, clinical investigators, academic institutions, centres of excellence, professional organizations, and patient associations. You will report directly to the Global Medical Affairs, VP.
After a week-long trainee in Marseille and in cooperation with our teams in Marseille, your main responsibilities will include, among other things :
- Assisting our distributor in China and ensure their continuous scientific and medical education.
- Delivering timely, accurate and succinct clinical and scientific presentations to healthcare professionals both proactively and in response to requests for information, consistent with promotional compliance and national regulatory requirements.
- Implementing defined goals and objectives aligned with Global Medical Affairs' strategic initiatives.
- Identifying regional and national opinion; develop plan for cultivating and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and future opinion leaders in China.
- Participating in advisory boards, symposia, national & international congresses and educational programs, such as speaker training and clinical conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functional areas, including Regulatory, Market Access, Sales and Marketing.