We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an Associate Director Marketing / Product Portfolio, for our company's Pharma Business.
The Associate Director Marketing / Product Portfolio, will support the growth of the Company's Pharma Business Worldwide and will be primarily responsible for the creation and successful implementation with other functions of a priority Market Strategy and Product Portfolio initiatives.
You will report to the Senior VP Commercial & Business Development, located in in the United States.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive strategic plan and market environment analysis including current and emerging market trends in tissue-based translational and clinical research, market size and projected growths, competitive landscape and company's position (score cards...).
- In close partnership with R&D, Sales/Business Development and Pharma Services teams, effectively markets existing programs, develops and maintains attractive value propositions and product/services roadmap for Pharma & strategic Academic accounts.
- Creates a priority Market Strategy and Development Plan for the Pharma portfolio providing clear market segmentation and portfolio positioning across the drug discovery and development process. Specific attention will be placed on pricing aligned with margins requirements while supporting revenue targets.
- Coordinates across functions on all aspects of new product/program launches.
- Serves as primary partner for Business Development/Sales personnel providing and coordinating training, development of marketing collaterals, presentations for customers, main events...
- Establishes a robust customer advocacy program with Key Opinion Leaders and Pharma influencers; implements an effective primary market research program combining voice of customer, voice of market initiatives.
- Supports portfolio partnerships as instructed by line management including technology collaborations, co-marketing agreements, and B2B market synergy opportunities
- Develops an effective Demand Generation program through the creation of effective marketing campaigns, the creation of attractive content to drive both inbound and outbound customer engagement; actively participates in the development of the company's expanded digital marketing ecosystem.
- Strongly focuses on brand building & brand equity in prioritized market segments; positions HalioDx as an end-to-end consultative Pharma partner for the identification of marker signatures, the conduct of associated clinical trials and the development/manufacturing of subsequent diagnostic/companion diagnostic tests.
- Keeps current on new technology developments and ability to enhance company's value proposition/portfolio. Proposes strategic Business Development partnerships with technology platform companies (single cell analysis, AI...) or strategic vendors of HalioDx.
- Responsible for the allocated marketing budget, campaigns return of investment and work closely with marketing communication partners internally/externally.
- Contributes as instructed by line management to corporate initiatives and special projects (budget, annual operating plans, strategic roadmap...).