We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Sales executive, for our company located in Richmond, VA.
As Sales executive you will be responsible for driving company's business growth with regional oncology and pathology practices within the assigned territory. The successful candidate will be in charge of a South area territory including Texas, North Mexico, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma states and shall ideally be based in Texas. The Sales executive will play a critical role in the development of our client base and associated revenues through the direct promotion of HalioDx oncology testing services. A significant aspect of the role consists of the education of clinical oncology centres and practices to our offerings supported by an innovative and differentiated value proposition. To assist you deliver sales targets, you will be supported by company's management, marketing, reimbursement, and technical functions located in the US.Position responsibilities
- Promote and sell defined HalioDx services to target oncology and pathology practices as defined in HalioDx commercialization plan
- Develop and execute the account territory plan within the assigned territory, prioritizing focus on high-end revenue and fast track sales opportunities
- Maintain a steady pace of engagement both remotely and in-person with prospects and customers on a weekly basis
- Solidy and develop new strategic relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in the territory
- Manage all aspects of customer relationships with the company to deliver excellent customer satisfaction, drive steady recurrent busines and strengthen HalioDx brand
- Active participation to company sponsored events (tradeshows, conferences, webinars, workshops) and provide timely follow up to assigned lead contacts
- Self-driven, proactively maintains a high level of market readiness to effectively articulate the value proposition of our tests to new potential clients
- Partner with other company functions including marketing, medical/science affairs, technical support, laboratory staff, regulatory and reimbursement to expedite resolution of customer issues and shorten the sales cycle
- Provide feedback and weekly updates on sales activity within the territory
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and share market insights including competitive landscape, pricing and emerging trends
- Use SalesForce as the default sales ecosystem to manage day-to-day tasks, record activity information, archive client-specific agreements, presentations and manage all business opportunities.