HalioDx is an immuno-oncology diagnostic company providing oncologists with first-in-class Immune-based diagnostic products and services to guide cancer care and contribute to precision medicine in the era of immuno-oncology and combination therapies.
We want to offer to our employees a work environment that foster teamwork and promotes training and career development opportunities in France or abroad. POSITION DESCRIPTION
Directly reporting to the Software Engineering Manager
, at Digital Pathology Solutions team, part of R&D department, you are responsible for DevOps infrastructure, reliability and technical support of our software in production. In this role you will provide technical assistance to operations and research teams with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and solving product and infrastructural issues.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing CI/CD, DevOps and processes. You will be leading continuous improvement projects with the objective to maximize the reliability and scalability of our applications.
You'll be working closely with developers, QA engineers, and engineering management to create and maintain reliable and scalable infrastructure for our software. The position requires strong proactivity and technical skills.RESPONSABILITIES
- Drive the evolution of our cloud infrastructure, release system, and toolset for rapid deployment and maintenance
- Bring a developer mindset to establish the culture and best practices around delivery of infrastructure-as-code
- Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business
- Collaborate with the development team to configure, support, and improve the infrastructure
- Develop tooling framework, Help the dev team resolve production issues
- Build and operate tools that monitor backend production, Make sure backend services scale economically
- Working on a real time alerting framework for sending notifications to users based on different application events
- Mentor team members in engineering best practices and effective use of cloud infrastructure and tools
- Build and maintain our CI/CD platform