HalioDx is an immuno-oncology diagnostic company providing oncologists with first-in-class Immune-based diagnostic products and services to guide cancer care and contribute to precision medicine in the era of immuno-oncology and combination therapies.
We want to offer to our employees a work environment that foster teamwork and promotes training and career development opportunities in France or abroad. Position description :
Directly reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, at Digital Pathology Solutions team, part of R&D department, you are responsible for developing our core back-end service for decentralized data storage, analysis, and visualization.
Operating in a full-stack environment, you are responsible for taking part in development discussions, as well as implementing, documenting, and testing our Data Visualization platform. You interact with different teams to gather all needed information in order to implement them in one solution/interface.Responsabilities :
- Design and develop reliable, efficient, high performance, scaled out back end software for large scale enterprise and public cloud.
- Work on deploying, hosting and managing the services on public cloud like AWS, GCP, etc.
- Design and Implement robust APIs, with integration to different components.
- Create effective unit and integration tests.
- Implement and enhance automation framework that interacts with several micro services.
- Design high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans.
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.