Bachelor's degree (chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology) required Certifications Qualification as General Laboratory Supervisor as defined by CLIA '88 required.
- At least three years employment as QA manager in a CLIA laboratory, ideally with NY license
- Experience with Quality Assurance, statistical Quality Control, and laboratory regulations/accreditation requirements required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills required
- Demonstrated success in motivating team members to reach objectives desirable
- Strong influencing skills desirable Business Process Skills
- Understands clinical laboratory operations required
- Able to affect Quality Improvement through problem solving skills and knowledge of quality tools required
- Able to manage change required
- Organization & project management skills required
- Analytical & technical skills required
- Computer skills required
- Able to function in a matrix organization desirable
- Multi-tasking skills desirable
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.