HalioDx, a pioneer in the immunological diagnosis of tumors, has the vision of better care for cancer patients thanks to its unique technologies and its collaborators.
This position is located at the HalioDx location in Richmond, Virginia.
Position and missions
- Leading the development of new in vitro diagnostic tools based on cutting-edge technologies in Molecular Biology
- Optimization of new NGS workflow in accordance with established timeline
- Responsible for managing the studies in order to reach the objectives within the deadlines defined
- Presentation of the technical progress and the progress of the project to management, team members and collaborators
- Responsible for the conducting technical studies according to current regulations
- Share technical expertise and participate in staff training in new technologies and new products.