We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Sales executive, for our company in Richmond, Virginia 23219 starting December 1st, 2019. The Sales executive will be in charge of the South area: Texas, North Mexico, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. Ideally the person shall be based in Texas.Position responsibilities
- Promote and sell defined HalioDx services to target oncology and pathology practices as defined in HDX commercialization plan
- Travel in its region to meet new prospects on weekly basis
- Develop and implement commercial plan within the region, prioritizing focus on high-end revenue and fast track commercial opportunities
- Enhance and develop strategic relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in the area
- Manage all customer relationships in order to enhance and strengthen the presence of HalioDx brand
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads from its territory as quickly as possible – make phone calls/visits to stimulate interest in offered services
- Provide continued education about company's, articulating the value proposition of our tests to new potential clients
- Partner with other HDX departments such as medical/science affairs, technical support, laboratory staff, regulatory, reimbursement and other administrative functions in order to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer issues and accelerate sales cycles.
- Provide feedback and weekly updates on commercial activity within its territory
- Provide sales forecasts and client insights on regular basis
- Support company sponsored events (tradeshows, conferences, webinars, workshops) as needed
- Perform all administrative requirements related to this position such as CRM input, trainings, expenses
- Stay abreast of all new clinical trends and opportunities in the region.