As a ProjectManager
you will work be responsible for assigned activities of HalioDx Pharma Business Unit related to projects sponsored by biopharmaceutical and diagnostic testing companies. This person provides coordination and support to internal and external teams in the function of all project activities. The Project Manager serves as the supervisor of project deliverables including but not limited to; pre-initiation planning, management of the sample receipt, data collection, data monitoring and reporting and all associated project tasks.
- Drive all aspects of the project management process from planning, initiation, execution, control and closure; run all projects dedicatedly.
- Responsible for building and maintaining project timelines for each project and uses these timelines to track and lead a project's progress
- Inform all groups of deliverables and timelines, project developments and insures completion according to stated timelines
- Report and review metrics for project performance and quality with the team and management
- Monitor costs and budgets, and track actual versus forecasts;
- Review current standard operating procedures and business practices, make recommendations to improve processes and ensure implementation of agreed upon process improvements
- Work with external and internal teams to ensure accurate and timely acquisition and distribution of samples, testing, collection and delivery of data to all impacted teams
- Assist R&D team with project management linked to the Pharma Business Unit projects;
- Familiarity with GCP/GCLP/CLIA/CAP environment