Visit us at booth #1848 !
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to meet our team during this meeting.
Don’t miss Dr Jérôme Galon’s presentations on “The immune contexture: A novel paradigm in oncology"
Session ‘Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy for Non-Immunologists’
Round table Discussions
- Time : Saturday, April 14 | 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
- Room W196 - McCormick Place West (Level 1)
Session ‘Methods to Evaluate the Immunologic Landscape of Tumors’
“Immune contexture of tumor: Novel methods and novel paradigm”
- Time: Saturday, April 14 | 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Room S406 (Vista Ballroom) – McCormick Place South (Level 4)
And come to see our Poster on Halioseek® PD-L1/CD8 :
‘”PD-L1 and CD8 IHC dual assessment in NSCLC using the Halioseek® assay: A multicentric study”
Session PO.CL10.05 - Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers in Clinical Trials
- Time/Location: Wednesday, April 18 | 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Section 24
For more information about this event, visit AACR website