Leverage HalioDx know how acquired with Immunoscore®, to propose an enhanced next generation Immunoscore® with multiplex and spatially resolved capabilities for clinical investigations.
- Robust immunohistochemistry assays using standardized reagents
- Classify tumors in hot/cold, exhausted/not exhausted and immunosuppressed/not immunosuppressed
- Flexible multiplexing capabilities
- Deliver spatially resolved phenotypic imaging data
- Validated in several cancer types
A growing range of immune phenotypes are available:
- T cells
- T cells exhaustion
- Suppressor cells (MDSC’s, T Reg, …)
Easy customization to include your biomarker of interest.
All assays are amenable to clinical trial assays and companion diagnostics.